Community Resources


Wenatchee Valley College-North

Adult Basic Education, GED, English as a Second Language, financial aid. 
116 W. Apple Omak. 826-7414.

Blind Services

Washington State Department of Services for the Blind
Call DSB Toll Free For Info: 1-800-552-7103

Deaf Services

Contact ODHH for information at:
(360) 902-8000 Voice/TTY
(800) 422-7930 Voice/TTY

Legal Aid

For low income call Community Action at 422-4041. 
To speak to an attorney call 1-888-201-1014. 
Over 60 yrs old call 1-888-387-7111. 
Hearing impaired call (TDD) 1-888-201 9737


National 1-800-827-1000 Local 509-816-7557

Community Action Council

Emergency shelter, transportation & food, assistance with energy costs, 
weatherization, rental, child care, food and more. 
424 2nd Ave. S., Okanogan. 422-4041 or 1-877-641-0101

Domestic Violence or Rape

Call the Support Center for counseling at 826-3221 or 1-888-826-3221. 
For emergency call your local police or 9-1-1.

Dispute Resolution Center

Mediation services for all non-criminal matters, sliding scale. Call 826-1776.